Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome Citizens!

Welcome, Citizens, to the People's Republic of Yum!

I began this blog to start a revolution! To take a stand against those stuffy old guys that seem to lord over all things lip-smacking and bring the mmmm! movement back to the people! To make all importantly, to not take the tasty things so damn seriously!

Food and drink are fundamental to our very being. Given the choice, I say let's make it deliriously delicious everyday. We don't need to be chefs and sommeliers, we don't need to be billionaires. We, the people, can rest full-tummied and tipsy under PRY's tablecloth of democracy, sharing our shortbreads and shortcomings.

Join me on my journey to explore the far reaches of the People's Republic of Yum. I'll be blogging regularly (at least weekly, but more often if my tastebuds have been tantilized OR traumatized!) about booze and food pairings, catastrophes in my kitchen and epicurean explorations of all kinds.

I hope you'll find this site a hungerless haven to share your recipes, your reviews and recommendations.

PRY your mouths open and vote YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment